Let’s say you own a start-up company and want to build your business identity. Where do you start? What should you do first? Nehmen-Kodner’s client, Reed Therapeutics, came to us with those questions. Here’s how we helped them, one step at a time.
1. First, prior to the design process, we discussed the company: products, goals, objectives, target audience, tone, and key message.
2. Reed Therapeutics would need the basics: a logo, a business card, and corporate letterhead. We started by designing their logo mark. Once the logo was approved and finalized, we applied it to the card, stationery, and an envelope.
3. The next step was package design for Reed Therapeutics’ first product, Pain Relieving Therapy. We designed a 5.25-ounce tube, using Reed’s logo colors, dark blue and green. The artwork became the main graphic for a sell sheet to generate interest in this new product.
4. A website plays a pivotal role in the development of a successful brand. As the fourth part of Reed’s campaign, N-K Creative designed an attractive website with descriptive copy and striking graphics. The site’s main purpose was to sell products directly to chiropractors and consumers. A key member of the team was Ivan Temelkov, who programmed and coded the e-commerce website.
5. Reed Therapeutics targeted several upcoming trade shows to help launch Pain Relieving Therapy. N-K used the website’s photography and colors to design a lightweight, portable display and custom tablecloth with company logo for their booth. Reed’s display table was arranged with sell sheets and product samples.
6. Finally, we were asked to create graphics for Reed’s presence on major social media sites. We had two challenges: to maintain Reed’s consistent style and to meet each social media site’s unique pixel dimensions and sizes. We generated profile pictures, cover photos, timelines, and thumbnails, all of which met the specific requirements of each site.
7. Bottom line: consistency. It doesn’t matter what you sell, as long as you have a consistent message and visual style. Reed Therapeutics follows this formula, as they build their brand, one step at a time.
If you have a start-up company and need for a graphic identity, contact us: info (at) n-kcreative.com. N-K Creative will help you build a distinctive brand. N-K portfolio samples